- uconn. huskies.
- something I live by: there are two kinds of people in this world. people who don’t like raisins and people who TOLERATE RAISINS. NOBODY LIKES RAISINS.
- recently, I’ve had this overwhelming irrational fear that I’ve developed food allergies. more importantly, these imaginary food allergies are of foods/bevs that I eat/drink all. the. time. for instance, I had quinoa the other day and I suddenly think my throat is closing. (?) ANOTHER day, I was drinking water out of a blue solo cup and I somehow believed the water was going down as if it were thick. am I allergic to the water because it is in a BLUE solo cup? probably not.
- I just had to cut myself off of sun chips for a bowl of raisin bran. no, I know, we all have flaws.
- Momma and I like dishes. in Home Goods, she frequently finds new every day dishes she wants to buy and states “I should just break what I have so I can buy new ones.”
- newest addition to my coat world: jcrew color blocked anorak
- harry’s progression after the surgery
- our spring menu, specifically the field greens salad (sub kale)
- cold brewed coffee
- march/april weekends with college friends (stamford, nyc, storrs)
- vsco cam (do you all pronounce it vee-sko-cam?)
- helping and supporting friends with projects
- my job (still 1000% obsessed)
- new work projects
- mission to find a letterman jacket to be worn with slouchy white tee, rolled jeans, heels, and curls. maybe a coral lip. inspiration here